Wrong / non-functional / incomplete product refund

6 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Tim-2.0
(@tim-2-0)
Topic starter  

Hi there,

As the title states, I would like to know the process of claiming a refund on the following grounds:

1 - All contact that I have attempted to make on previous occasions (over a very long period of time) has blatantly been ignored. This includes emails to MULTIPLE email addresses, along with comments directly on your Indiegogo page

2 - You have shipped me the wrong product (a version 1.0 when a 1.5 was ordered)

3 - You are intentionally shipping buggy / incomplete and knowing faulty units to your backers

I have been very quiet until now, wanting to give Car Dongle a chance to overcome a number of significant challenges to date, however I am beginning to feel that you are intentionally taking advantage of your backers. This is not right.

I know you are likely to delete my post and block me, but what you do not realise is that I am the director of a very well known online technology community, which promotes products to an audience of over 300,000+ followers (and rapidly growing). I was initially excited to review and promote Car Dongle, as I have been very excited about receiving it for over 2 years now. However, given the bad taste that this experience has left in my mouth, I will soon begin video production detailing my entire experience from the very start (early 2020)

Contribution ID - 1560

AP756 reacted
AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator

Hi Tim, just to let you know: I'm NOT going to delete your comment. I'm going to invite you to participate in development - you already got the status "Beta-User". We are all in the same boat and I also would like to see a product without flaws. Unfortunately, due to Corona lockdowns, unavailability of chips, misunderstandings in development, designing in the beginning for Asian market - not realizing, that worldwide is a bit different, ..., there is still no finished product. If you bring in your Android knowledge you'll be able to get your Beta-Hardware to run.

Regarding emails: It might not be only a problem of Cardongle email, maybe your email is blocked from whoever. Try to send your email again from different addresses to info@cardongle.dev, it will take some time, but I'm sure they will respond.

A word to the director (hope you can see/feel my smile).: I'd like to see a video with all the details and your experience. You know the risk of backing and you know, what you (not) have done to support this new product. If this is presented in an informative way without too much personal emotions I'd like to share that link here.

Bye for now  Fred 

ReplyQuote
eddieb
(@eddieb)

After backing the cardongle in October of 2021, I finally got it last week.

I've followed the YouTube video, I've connected it to my laptop, and my car (2021 Toyota Highlander XLE). And it did not work. My car does not recognize the unit. Nothing comes up on the screen.

I now have been vocal, and high complained about not getting my cardongle.l  So now I just want my money back. How do i go about getting that back?  Or a working CarDongle? I've been trying not to listen to the other forums badmouthing the cardongle, but now I'm not so sure.  Will someone please let me know somethjing?

EddieB

ReplyQuote
AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator

@eddieb the actual way to reach Cardongle is described here. To understand the circumstances and problems a little bit better I recommend to read the updates #35-37 (in section News&Community). Good luck

Bye for now  Fred 

ReplyQuote
eddieb
(@eddieb)

@ap756 Thanks I'll look into that section  News and Community... stand by for an update.... coming soon I guess.

ReplyQuote
AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator

@eddieb thanks for your patience. This morning I got the information that Shenzhen is locked down again due to ZERO Covid policy. Well, another delay for hardware and firmware update (announced for last week). Crazy times...

Bye for now  Fred 

ReplyQuote
Share:

We are made up of a team of passionate programmers, industrial designers and Infotainment lovers who wanted to innovate the way Infotainment  is used in modern day vehicles.

Latest Posts

© 2021 Cardongle | All Rights Reserved

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!