Clear all

AAWireless Option Now Available through Amazon

7 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Msurge
(@msurge)
Topic starter  

The AAWireless option is now available to be purchased through Amazon.

This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by Msurge

AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator

Hi Msurge, I think you want to show me how to be impolite 😊. Everybody (who is interested in that stuff) knows about your new favorite. But are you sure you need to send this info to a forum which isn't related to that product?

Bye for now  Fred

ReplyQuote
Msurge
(@msurge)
Topic starter  

@ap756 I'm simply trying to provide some assistance to others who may simply just want to have a unit such as this that they can actually physically hold and use, rather than be on an endless run of promises and no details, and while being subject to the rude and unhelpful comments of a forum volunteer.

So far I think I've provided more assistance to backers on this forum in my one post than you have over your two years and 207 posts.

ReplyQuote
AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator

@msurge, sorry about being rude again, but I don't see you helping anyone. You just complain and you will not understand. That's your thing and I'm not able to make you thinking (my bad). If you scroll down to the bottom of this page you'll find what I have. You're free to complain to whoever you want - even to me. But complaining changes nothing, you know? What you want and what you get is sometimes not matching...

Bye for now  Fred

ReplyQuote
Oldman3D
(@oldman3d)

@msurge The AAWireless is not the same as the Cardongle. 
AAWireless is trying to mimic the latest Android Auto wireless function on older cars with installed AA.  I think some cars after 2020 stated to be able to use that feature. New cars have that built in now on most card models.  It just allows what AA allows to display using your phone, just like being plugged in the USB port.

Cardongle is making the display to show any app like a phone or tablet.  Like just being able to load apps that are not allowed with AA. (Netflix, Sling, etc)

If you went out and bought a new headunit with has Andriod Auto, this is what Cardongle is.  Except you are keeping your original Headunit that might have special functions like AC control and all that jazz.

You can try to use some apps that are available to do what Cardongle is trying to use.  This will place your complete phone image on your car display, but they have issues.

And Cardongle is still a beta system.  

AP756 reacted
ReplyQuote
Msurge
(@msurge)
Topic starter  

@oldman3d The intent of my post was to stir a response from someone more helpful in this forum as I can't get any response to my emails etc after waiting 14months.  AP76 (aka Fred) is just unhelpful and rude, claims to just be a volunteer but is the only official responder, though offers no actual help so I'm not sure what they get out of being and unpaid volunteer.

BUT - AAWireless is available and would give me Wireless AA at least which is infinitely more functional than the CarDongle because I don't think I'll ever receive it.

ReplyQuote
AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator

@msurge Your miles may vary and your personal assault makes me sorry. I can't make you using your head to think about what you are doing here. In my polite way to say: You are destructive and me tries to be constructive. Your message tells me that I missed my aim to stimulate your brain. But I don't want to match your niveau, so I will stop to correspond with you. Please search for other places and persons to bash, your comments are not welcome. Thanks for your attention and cooperation.

Have a nice life  Fred

ReplyQuote
Share:

We are made up of a team of passionate programmers, industrial designers and Infotainment lovers who wanted to innovate the way Infotainment  is used in modern day vehicles.

Latest Posts

© 2021 Cardongle | All Rights Reserved

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!