Notifications
Clear all

What is the actual way to make enquiries?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Msurge
(@msurge)
Topic starter  

Hi,

Please advise where we can get some response to queries that is actually of help. 

Posts to this forum and emails to info@cardongle.dev looking for confirmation of orders get no response.  I ordered over 14 months ago and now see that my option to request a refund have been removed from the CarDongle order page on Indiegogo.  I'm making this (as another) official attempt here to make contact to resolve my concerns and confirm my order with a proper representative of CarDongle.  To be clear, if this is not followed up then I will follow up with Indiegogo to make a formal complaint and request that they provide a refund.

AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator

Have to maintain my style: Assuming you're able to read your info is _here_ (clicking on the link avoids searching)

ReplyQuote
Msurge
(@msurge)
Topic starter  

@ap756 Been and done that and had zero response to emails.  Got any other help and someone on there who actually represents CarDongle officially?

ReplyQuote
AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator

Yes, @admin (name is Tommy) if they are out of quarantine. He or someone of the staff will answer you.

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by AP756

ReplyQuote
Share:

We are made up of a team of passionate programmers, industrial designers and Infotainment lovers who wanted to innovate the way Infotainment  is used in modern day vehicles.

Latest Posts

© 2021 Cardongle | All Rights Reserved

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!