Notifications
Clear all

Cardongle v1.0

tommy82fi
(@tommy82fi)
Topic starter  

Salve, sono un sostenitore. Sto aspettando il mio cardongle v1.0 da novembre 2021. È possibile che ancora non avete spedito? Nè spedizione nè rimborso. Nessuna risposta. Volete farmi sapere qualcosa? 

AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator

Salve, sono un sostenitore. Sto aspettando il mio cardongle v1.0 da novembre 2021. È possibile che ancora non avete spedito? Nè spedizione nè rimborso. Nessuna risposta. Volete farmi sapere qualcosa?This translates to:

...Hi, I'm a supporter. I've been waiting for my cardongle v1.0 since November 2021. Could it be that you haven't shipped yet? Neither shipment nor refund. No reply. Do you want to let me know something?...

The last update (Indiegogo on 24.02.2022) says:

1.0 Firmware Tested & New FW tool, V1.5 Update

Hello Cardongle Backers!

We've been busy fixing the v1.0 firmware and updating the v1.0 units we manufactured.

You can see the now firmware upgrade tool on our new forums: https://cardongle.dev/community/developers-section/new-v1-0-cardongle-firmware/paged/2/#post-1380  

If you want v1.0, we can begin shipping out next month.

Please email gps@cardongle.co with email subject "Please ship v1.0"  

If you need tech support, please post your issue on the support forums at HERE

We will confirm that everyone who wants v1.0 receives it okay and that the firmware is okay.

Once this is confirmed, we will implement changes to the v1.5 firmware (already in progress). 

V1.5 will be ready to begin shipping in early April. 

We're trying to hire new employees as our many customers service rep is stuck in their hometown under COVID lockdown. For this reason, responses to emails may be slow. Please post on the cardongle.dev forum for support. If you want v1.0, email gps@cardongle.co  - subject title "Please ship v1.0 Cardongle"  

If you are waiting for v1.5, you don't need to do anything else, we'll notify you in an update once we begin production and shipping. 

Thanks for your patience and support!

There are no other official news right now. Please be patient (just as a side note: I'm waiting since 26.11.2020 :-), some day they will deliver)

Bye for now  Fred

Tommy liked
ReplyQuote
Tommy
(@admin)
Member Admin

@ap756 thanks for helping to clarify! 

ReplyQuote
Share:

We are made up of a team of passionate programmers, industrial designers and Infotainment lovers who wanted to innovate the way Infotainment  is used in modern day vehicles.

Latest Posts

© 2021 Cardongle | All Rights Reserved

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!