Moving home or chan...

Notifications
Clear all

Moving home or changing shipment address

Tribio
(@tribio)
Topic starter  

Hi,
I'm going to move in a few weeks, how can I change my shipment address? Thanks.

Tribio
(@tribio)
Topic starter  

nobody?

ReplyQuote
bosaad
(@bosaad)
Eminent Member

Send email to info@cardongle.dev

ReplyQuote
Tribio
(@tribio)
Topic starter  

Hi,
yes, I did in the end and they allowed me to update the address.
Thanks!

ReplyQuote
cfpresley
(@cfpresley)

I've been emailing them for months now and I just get an auto-response about how busy they are and that they'll get back to me in 3-4 days.  Can I get any help here @admin?

This post was modified 2 months ago by cfpresley

ReplyQuote
AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator

@cfpresley as you can read in update #35 Cardongle staff has a serious problem due to covid (most likely the reason for not responing in time). @Tommy is the official representant here and I'm sure he (and me) try to help if we know your problem.

Bye for now  Fred

This post was modified 2 months ago by AP756

ReplyQuote
cfpresley
(@cfpresley)

@ap756 @Tommy I've sent 5 requests since 20 January.  Each time I get an autoresponse promising a 2-4 day reply time.  How is COVID still a viable excuse? It's a simple email and can be done by people teleworking, even if they're still in a country that requires quarantines!

ReplyQuote
cfpresley
(@cfpresley)

I never received a response from CarDongle, which is really sad and makes me wonder if these things promised for December 2020 actually exist.   For posterity, here's the way to update your shipping address according to the newsletter I just received.

1. Click -  https://survey.pledgebox.com/retrieve/100619/cardongle-usb-car-pc-computer-dongle-for-vehicles

2. Click "Request New Invite"

3. Enter your email address (the one you pledged with)

4. Wait at least 10 minutes - then go to your email, open the invite, and click the giant button to confirm all your goodies

If you aren't able to change address in pledgebox, please email gps@cardongle.co with email subject "Change Address" 

This post was modified 2 months ago by cfpresley

ReplyQuote
Share:

We are made up of a team of passionate programmers, industrial designers and Infotainment lovers who wanted to innovate the way Infotainment  is used in modern day vehicles.

Latest Posts

© 2021 Cardongle | All Rights Reserved

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!