V1 OTA firmware update 2.4.86 (SW 2.3.91) on 05.01.2023

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator
Topic starter  

Hi all, today my Cardongle V1 informed me about a new emergency update. It took some time to complete, but now my V1 runs with new firmware. Please report problems (if any). Thanks

Bye for now  Fred

This topic was modified 3 weeks ago 5 times by AP756

Scorp
(@scorp)

Thank you so my for the post. I just upgraded mine and it is working again after more than 7 months of waiting. Great!

AP756 reacted
ReplyQuote
Scorp
(@scorp)

Update: Seem to work for two days with FW upgrade. Now it turns orange and cannot be recognized in the car. It turns orange even in mirroid. I reset CD to factory defaults, same issue. 

ReplyQuote
AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator
Topic starter  

@scorp, when connected to my notebook the LED is orange too after full boot (see pic). In the car it should stay blue. I don't know your car (head unit), but when I had similar problems a couple of months ago I rebooted the head unit and it worked again. This method works on most cars with a loudspeaker/power knob: Press and hold the knob until the head unit restarts (at least 10-15 seconds or more). Hope this helps. If not please think about what changed (disconnect battery, you had to reset ECU, USB port is fused and this fuse is damaged, ...). From your description I see no reason for a failure related to CarPC dongle. Well, every day something new ...

Bye for now  Fred 

ReplyQuote
Share:

We are made up of a team of passionate programmers, industrial designers and Infotainment lovers who wanted to innovate the way Infotainment  is used in modern day vehicles.

Latest Posts

© 2021 Cardongle | All Rights Reserved

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!