Clear all

Android Auto not running and Unable to update Google Play Services

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
hodulate
(@hodulate)
Topic starter  

I can't get Android Auto to run in the car.  When I connect the dongle to my computer, it comes up just fine.  I also see a message stating Android Auto will not run without updating Google Play services.  But I am unable to update Google Play Services.

I noticed at least a couple of people had the same issue, but I don't think I saw a resolution to the issue.  Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot.

AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator

Posted by: @hodulate

I can't get Android Auto to run in the car.  When I connect the dongle to my computer, it comes up just fine.  I also see a message stating Android Auto will not run without updating Google Play services.  But I am unable to update Google Play Services.

I noticed at least a couple of people had the same issue, but I don't think I saw a resolution to the issue.  Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot.

@hodulate, sorry for the inconvenience. I suppose somewhere between Cardongle, their developers and their customers any information got stuck due to whatever problem (Corona again is a good excuse for Chinese people). As far as I know your problem can't be solved without an actualized firmware (requested _here_). So we have to wait again. Sorry mate, no better answer.

Bye for now  Fred

ReplyQuote
hodulate
(@hodulate)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @ap756

Posted by: @hodulate

Thanks a lot.

@hodulate, sorry for the inconvenience. I suppose somewhere between Cardongle, their developers and their customers any information got stuck due to whatever problem (Corona again is a good excuse for Chinese people). As far as I know your problem can't be solved without an actualized firmware (requested _here_). So we have to wait again. Sorry mate, no better answer.

Bye for now  Fred

Hi Fred,

Thanks for the response.  That was my thought also.  We need the full firmware which I have been unable to find anywhere.  Hoping we can get this from their developers soon as it is now just a paperweight.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We are made up of a team of passionate programmers, industrial designers and Infotainment lovers who wanted to innovate the way Infotainment  is used in modern day vehicles.

Latest Posts

© 2021 Cardongle | All Rights Reserved

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!