Clear all

Latest update

9 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Rickp
(@rickp)
Topic starter  

Seems like it helps some. I figured out how to send and receive text but it's slow and you get no notification that a text has arrived. Plus you have to pair your phone with mirror Droid on your computer. Can't make calls, when you try to set the phone app as default, state manager crashes. Still needs work done on the firmware and software. 

AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator

@Rickp, I'm far behind you (didn't got an update yet). Hopefully we'll get the full ROM and I'll get back into business 

Bye for now  Fred

ReplyQuote
AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator

Now I got the OTA update. Version V1.5 comes in two parts (see pics). Unfortunately the first part didn't finish before part two started. As a result the update got stuck and the unit didn't boot anymore.

After several tries to revive the unit I decided to reinstall the old version from here using SP Flash Tools from here (this come swith a full factory reset), After the Cardongle worked again the OTA update worked too. Now I can investigate the new update.

Bye for now  Fred

ReplyQuote
AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator

New findings: It's mandatory to have "Nitro Auto Launcher" running. Any other launcher will break the update.

Bye for now  Fred

ReplyQuote
tsunamic
(@tsunamic)

Hey Fred, what was the previous version before the update?

ReplyQuote
AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator

2.4.52 (if my memory doesn't fail ;-)) -> will be updated to 2.4.64

Bye for now  Fred

ReplyQuote
Rickp
(@rickp)
Topic starter  

@ap756 I search nitro auto in the play store and nothing came up

ReplyQuote
AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator

You can't find it, it's part of the operation system. This information is only important if you changed the standard launcher via open settings (in this case you have to set it back).

Bye for now  Fred 

ReplyQuote
tsunamic
(@tsunamic)

I was able to update at last but i really don't know how to managed it:) It updated 2.4.52 to 2.4.64 as Fred mentioned.

AP756 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share:

We are made up of a team of passionate programmers, industrial designers and Infotainment lovers who wanted to innovate the way Infotainment  is used in modern day vehicles.

Latest Posts

© 2021 Cardongle | All Rights Reserved

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!