How to contact Cardongle

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator
Topic starter  

Forwarded info from Tommy (as of 07.09.2022). This is the (for the time being) only way we should contact Cardongle:

Hi Guys!

The forum login / registration has been fixed.

Email us at: info@cardongle.co if you have any bug reports on forum. If you are awaiting your order, write "Forum Member XXX(name) + PBID Number" in email subject.

Email subject example:   "Forum Member Freddy Rocks + PBID123456780 - awaiting shipment"

Or 

"Forum Member Freddy Rocks + PBID123456780 - Bug Report"

This way we can look up your order easier.

Thanks!

@Tommy please clarify what PBID is for you. Is this the contribution ID from Indiegogo? I'm a bit confused... 😉

Please try to comply to these "rules" to make it easier for the Cardongle team to get the transparency they need to get this project back on track in the near future. And please don't ask for a concrete delivery time, still there is a shortage of parts and the development isn't finished yet. Be patient! I know this is hard, please try at your best. Thanks

Bye for now  Fred

This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by AP756

wtebbens
(@wtebbens)

thanks, but what's "PBID"? In the IndieGoGo campaign I see a Contribution ID. Is it that?

ReplyQuote
AP756
(@ap756)
Moderator Moderator
Topic starter  

@wtebbens I think so, never got an answer to my question. I suppose your contribution ID is the correct one.

Bye for now  Fred 

ReplyQuote
Share:

We are made up of a team of passionate programmers, industrial designers and Infotainment lovers who wanted to innovate the way Infotainment  is used in modern day vehicles.

Latest Posts

© 2021 Cardongle | All Rights Reserved

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!